Thursday 14 April 2011

More baby rabbit news!

A lovely man came and looked at the two black baby lops and after giving them a check-over, watching them play, and seeing both mummy bunny and daddy bunny, he has decided to take both and might take some of the tiny babies too when they're ready! Phew!!! What a relief! The guy used to be a breeder and is restarting his hobby - good luck to him, though personally I've had enough of baby rabbits for a while! He's getting his rabbit accommodation ready so will return in a couple of days. Apparently the lops I've got are dwarf lops, so there, I did learn something new today! Anyhow, here's a glimpse of whats lurking in mummy bunny's second nest ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx