Sunday 24 July 2011

Goodness - a card AND a tag in one day ...!

At the beginning of last week I hooked out a blank tag and placed it on my worktop. There it stayed for the whole of last week and everytime I passed it and had a couple of minutes to spare, I splodged a bit of paint here, dolloped a bit of ink there ...  and eventually a picture of a garden fence formed:


The photo doesn't do it justice at all ... a lot of the detail and colour just don't show up in the photo ... ah well! I found it rather interesting to play and produce something more dimensional than what I usually do ... Although I did need to do a card in a hurry earlier so kept everything very simple and produced this, which took less than two minutes ...


The colours are pastels and kept very subtle. The stamp is from an older Stampin Up set that I absolutely HAD to get 'cos its soooo pretty ...! I hope the reciprient likes it!

1 comment:

  1. I once borrowed this stamp from a friend of mine and made 26 cards for an alphabet swap with it. Made more actually and used one the other week for a birthday card.
    Great card you have done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx