Wednesday 14 September 2011

WOYWW!!!!

This is my desk today ...


As you can see there's not a lot on it, but I have had time for a little play! Somewhere, perhaps on a blog, I read about stamping with Perfect Pearls so I thought I'd give it a go ... You can't quite see in the photograph, but I don't think I did it right at all! I just ended up with sparkly blobs instead of shimmery leaves ... too much Perfect Pearl on the stamp? Ah well - better keep playing ...!

To have a lookie at other desks please visit the wonderful Julia Dunnits blog here and be amazed!

4 comments:

  1. Well, everyone's got to start somewhere, and I'm a newbie too!! You'll get addicted though, Wednesdays will never be the same again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have created looks very nice...even if YOU think it is wrong..we all go wrong...all the time... but that's how we learn. And visiting other blogs helps too
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous work, love your tile that you are working on too, great idea!
    have a fab day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knows, liquid PP is a law unto itself! You could stamp with Versmark or other embossing ink and stipple the pearl powder onto the image - the ink acts as a glue that way - gives good definition. Remember the colour of the ink pad will affect the colour of the pearls though. Your desk is a shared habitat I see - is that a snake?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx