Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Its here!!! Todays the day!!!!! Its Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh I'm so excited I just HAD to share - so excuse me while I gush - some of you may not know that I collect Pippa dolls (little dolls from the 1970's) so I was totally thrilled to find these lovely ladies from Mother-In-Law under the tree this morning!! *squeal*



From left to right there's Dancing Princess Pippa, Pippa and Marie. And I'm really chuffed 'cos its so incredibly rare that I have these bought for me (actually this is the first time!) as they're getting harder to find now ... Sorry for gushing but I really am utterly totally thrilled!! Thank you MIL!!! xxx

Merry Christmas!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx