Monday 9 January 2012

No proper stamping for ages, then ...

... three birthdays this week, so yesterday it was time to dust off the birthday stamps and get down to some serious stamping! And I'm quite pleased with the results too ... except I can't show you as Blogger is being very naughty and not letting me upload any photos! Bad Blogger! Ah well ....

I was giddy as a kipper this morning - a rather large package arrived for me all the way from Australia! A few weeks ago I entered a competition for a spool knitting group I've joined ... and my name was picked out the hat! So what was the lovely prize? Well I was thrilled to have won a Santa knitting nancy and a truly gorgeous book 'A Very Beaded Christmas', packed full of lovely seasonal projects! I will certainly be having a go at some of those ...! And will post a photo when Blogger behaves itself! ...! A huge thank you to Maz who runs the group - until recently I thought I was the only adult who would admit to still doing French Knitting lol ...!

Right then. I'm off now to have another go a uploading these here photos ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx