Saturday 30 March 2013

New Coleto Pen *insert smiley face*

The postie has just popped a packet through the letterbox .... *squeal*!! I was too excited to take photos of the actual opening, it was a delivery from Cult Pens ...!


A Pilot High-Tec C Coleto clear barrel, four ink thingys to go in it (pink, violet, light blue and orange), two pink markers, and a free pen! Yay! Actually the freebie pen is triangular so is perfect for my little boy to try and improve his handwriting skills ... I absolutely adore the Coleto and that you choose which colours to put in the pen, and theres a choice of 0.4 and 0.5 thickness. This time I chose a clear plastic barrel but there are other colour barrels available. Its truly a customisable pen! I might have to invest in lots more colours (inks AND barrels!!) in my next order ...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx