Sunday 21 April 2013

Filofax Storage

This afternoon I decided what I really needed was somewhere to store my filos and filo-related stuff, so here's a quick tour of what I ended up with :)


The white box contains stickers, clips, post-its, stamps and mini notepads. Behind the box are my two Dymos (one manual, one electric) and a box of Dymo tapes ...


Inside the blue mini tote are my favourite pens, scissors, a corrector tape, sticky tape, washi, pretty sellotape, journalling tags and a single hole punch ...


A row of filos. Left to right: Songbird, Malden, Baroque (need to do a proper post about this gorgeous lovely!), BCC, Ranger, a pink one without a name, mini Amazona and a selection of flexes. The multi-layer tub contains a few craft supplies including mini ink pads. There's my punch and my Piazza ...








1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx