Friday 10 May 2013

An Interesting Charity Shop Find ...

Its just struck me that most of my recent posts have been about filofaxes, stationery, and the like. In fact I've been quite obsessive! Nerdy even! In order to rectify the problem this post is about a charity shop find. A treasure. A 'makes me smile' thing ...

I was on an evening power walk/run (we have a lot of hills. I run down them and power walk up ... Its easier lol!) with a friend. It was on a Monday ... I know this 'cos Monday night is torture night (very steep hills!) and as a treat me and my friend stop and look in the local charity shop window that we pass on out way back. Yes I know it sounds bizarre but that's what we like to do ...

Thats when I first saw it ...

The print.

Just hanging in the window, and only £4.99 ...

And it was vintage ... Bonus! I immediately got the 'I wants', of course the shop was shut. Boo!

So I went back the next day and bought it! Here it is ...



Its 'The Sporting Jug' by H Clayton.

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx