Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mini Cross Setup ...

First I want to say how much I love my mini Baroque. The leather is so very soft and tactile, the colour is gorgeous, theres so very many pockets its like a mini pink Tardis ... I will probably never let it go ...

But, I fancied a change for a while ...

So I was very lucky and found a Mini Cross on ebay. No idea what the colour is officially called, sand/tan/camel ...? Anyhow, as it is the same size as my Baroque I was able to simply transfer from one to the other.


The business cards fit into the card slots, christmas card list and stamps into the vertical pocket behind. On the rings is a plastic side-opening envelope containing stickers and washi, a flyleaf with mini sticky notes, followed by a full 2013 WO2P diary ... Not much change there then!


Still got room for notes and a magnetic clip ...


Addresses, lists, etc (I won't bother to show those as its exactly the same as before). The main difference is the back of the binder. The Baroque has a slot for a notepad, the Cross has a zippy pocket. I found I never really used the notepad as I have notepaper on the rings, so instead I wrote down all the important telephone numbers off my mobile onto a sheet of A5, folded the paper and tucked it into the pocket. So simple, yet now if my phone dies/gets lost/broken/stolen/whatever I have all my numbers to hand. I do back up my phone on my pc but chances are I won't have my pc with me when out and about and in need of numbers ...


Finally, I like the way the pen loop actually holds then pen away from the paper. Also theres a wallet pocket - fab! I really like this feature, alas the Baroque doesn't have one ...


The pen is a Lamy Agenda ...Its a nice pen, but its not gel and I really like gel pens. The next 'want' on my list is a black gel pen thats short enough to fit! Oh, and maybe a couple more mini Crosses in various colours, Cherry Red, Chocolate, Pale Blue, Black, French Navy, Pink ....  !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma

    I have nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award.

    Check out the details here; http://www.leesh.co.uk/2013/05/the-leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx